GOALS: TO KEEP STRATEGIES AND TARGETS UP TO DATE, WHILE TRACKING RESULTS. AN ONGOING PROCESS OF IMPROVEMENT.
There are two levels underpinning our sustainability strategy: a practical one, which provides for the implementation of pilot projects, and a more methodological level which leads to the development of an evolving Plan designed to continually measure and evaluate the path taken and which updates and redefines goals looking to our best practices.Sustainability approaches
- To be compliant with international standards and guidelinesi
- To develop a continuous Magneti Marelli Sustainability Programme
- To coordinate and develop tangible and effective pilot projects
- Adoption and implementation of environmental, health and safety, and organisational management systems
- Adoption of personnel management processes
- Monitoring of various KPIs concerning the Environment, Health, Safety, Quality, Energy and People
- Implementation of the FCA Group’s sustainability tools
- Commitment to the social sector with projects characterised by a positive social impact in the communities in which the Group operates
- Established a Sustainability Committee
- Launched a Sustainability Programme
- Carried out preliminary analysis on the development of the Sustainability Plan: Gap Analysis ISO26000 - Materiality analysis
- Launched pilot projects: LCA - Life Cycle Assessment, Sustainability supply chain.